Apprentice Air Conditioning Technician
We are on the hunt for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice Air Conditioning Service Technician to provide quality service, and assistance to their allocated service technician.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has an interest in becoming a Qualified Air Conditioning Service Technician. As an Apprentice, you will have a Qualified Technician to train and guide you. You will assist your allocated technician with all maintenance activities are delivered in accordance with the Maintenance Schedule, and unplanned maintenance needs are coordinated through the Supervisor to ensure that all work is completed appropriately and on time and conduct all work in accordance standards and Company Policy.
What you will do
The role will see you work with experienced technicians to assist with the professional installation of air conditioning systems for our commercial and residential clients.
What we ask of you:
- Have completed HSC or equivalent
- Be ready to make a career out of the HVAC trade
- Be committed, positive and respectful
- Be an excellent all-rounder with good communications skills
- Have high attention to detail
- Be willing to learn
- Be honest and drug-free
Advantages (but not essential)
- Hold a current drivers licence (or least P plates)
- Hold an Industry Induction Card
- Have experience within a trade environmentHVAC/R Services offers an environment for continuous learning and the opportunity to progress in your career as well as a competitive wage, and opportunities for overtime.
Noosa Air Conditioning offers an environment for continuous learning and the opportunity to progress in your career as well as a competitive wage, and opportunities for overtime. We look after our people!